- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) (Open University Malaysia)
- Professional Certificate in Management – University of Melbourne, Australia
- MIHRM - Associate Member – Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management
- MACC - Associate Member – Malaysian Association of Certified Coach
- PSMB - Certified Trainer – Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad
Sylvia Anita Rockey
Focus: HR Services, Change Management, HR Transformation, Talent Management & Succession Planning
Ms. Sylvia Anita Rockey was appointed as the executive director of Columbus HR in December 2014. Ms. Rockey has more than 17 years of experience in human resource, including human resource advisory, human capital training and development and business support. Prior to joining our Group, she held various positions in Putrajaya Holdings Sdn. Bhd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the KLCC group of companies and Petroleum Nasional Berhad.
She joined as an Executive, Accounts and Finance in December 1997, was promoted to Executive, Planning and Special Task, Senior Executive, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman's Office and the Senior Executive, Marketing and Sales. Between May 2009 to November 2014, she was Head of Customer Relationship Management of Putrajaya Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
Ms. Rockey obtained her Bachelors of Human Resource Management (with Honours) from the Open University Malaya in December 2013, and her Professional Certificate in Management from the University of Melbourne, Australia (Petronas) in May 2010. She obtained a certification in training with Pembanguan Sumber Manusia Berhad in May 2014, and has been an Associate Member of the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management since November 2013.