HR Advisory | Executive Search
Axcelasia HR Consulting (“Axcelasia HRC”) offers a breadth of specialist expertise in critical areas for business leaders and human resources function, which include:
- Organisational Design Development
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Succession Planning / Talent Assessment
- Executive Search and Placement / Recruitment
- Competency Modelling / Harrison Assessment / Training Assessment
- Performance Management System
- Employee Engagement Survey and Programmes
Organisational Design Development
Does your existing organisational design and structure fits the latest organisational goals and strategies? Are work productivity, innovation and communication being bogged down due to unstructured work flow, procedures, structures and systems? Have you got the right people at the right place to drive your business forward?
At Axcelasia HRC, we provide an array of solutions for your organisational development needs, including structural analysis, job evaluation, manpower rationalisation and etc.
- Laying out the official reporting relationships that govern the workflow of the organisation;
- Improving operational efficiency by providing clarity to employees at all levels of the organisation; and
- Organising people within the structure that will support the mission, vision, goals and activities of an organisation to operate more efficiently and effectively.
At Axcelasia HRC, we assist clients to develop / update the HR policies and procedures manual ensuring compliance with employment legislation as well as informing employees of their responsibility and organisation expectations. We also assist clients to develop / update the Employee Handbook as well as providing advice on best practices in the industry.
Succession Planning / Talent Assessment
With Axcelasia HRC’s Succession Planning advisory service, you will be able to reaped the below benefit:
- Build talent pipelines for key positions
- Identify employees who have the current skills, or the potential to develop skills, that can help move up in an organisation, or on to other positions;
- Identify other areas of performance where employees may be weak and where training could help to manage and improve performance outcomes; and
- Identify gaps between current competency and expected competency levels.
At Axcelasia HRC, we have a wide experience in securing roles such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, HR and IT. Our service include searching for suitable candidates across multiple platforms and engaging them with the potential offer of the job. Once shortlisted, our team of professionals will handle all the arrangements for interview, remuneration management, negotiation on clients’ behalf and acceptance of offer.
Competency Modelling / Harrison Assessment / Training Assessment
Our services are suited for companies who are looking at:
- Hiring and retaining top talents
- Identifying talent development strength & gaps
- Building a culture of engagement amongst employees
- Building talent pipelines for succession planning
A well-structured performance management system allows the companies to:
- Align individual employee’s day-to-day actions with strategic business objectives;
- Provide visibility and clarify accountability related to performance expectations;
- Document individual performance to support compensation and career planning decisions; and
- Establish focus for skill development and learning activity choices.