- Computerised Accounting Records of General Ledger, Journal Entries, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Bank Reconciliation
- Updating of Accounting Records including the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet), Income Statement (Profit and Loss Account), Trial Balance, Notes to Accounts
- Preparation and Filing of Service Tax Return
- Accounting records are prepared in accordance with applicable approved accounting standards in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Facilitating statutory audit and corporate tax return with the appointed Auditor and Tax Agent.
Reconciliation of Accounts
- Reconciliation of Account Receivable, Account Payable, Fixed Assests and Bank accounts
- Matching of unidentified entries from Suspend account to Account Receivable
- Placement of staff to company for closing of accounts.